This Little Piggy had roast beef
But we have a better solution for feeding your little piggy
Our Little Piggy Pet Pig Food is available for sale at The Market
You’ve spent a lot of money and time on your wonderful little piggy pet, and now you’ll want to ensure that you feed your piggy properly so that he or she grows to a healthy weight without being overweight or undernourished. Unlike food for dogs or cats, there are very few options for food for little pet pigs. We have the best option!
The food is available for sale in 10 lb. bags at the Our Little Piggy on-line store, The Market.
The Development of Our Little Piggy Pet Pig Food
In 2009, when Jaime Neeb started her little pig herd, she had trouble finding a retail source of the right food for her piggies nearby, so she decided to create her own. She based our ration’s nutrient values in accordance with some commercial miniature pig feeds, and had our mixture analyzed to ensure proper nutrient values in the food. As well, Jaime consulted with an Animal Nutritionist, who helped tweak and perfect a great recipe. The resulting pet pig food is a mixture using high-quality, locally-produced, natural products.
The recipe has been passed along to us, and we continue to have the food made specially for us, in Ontario.
Healthy food contributes to healthy piggies! All of our piggies are raised on our food. Here is a healthy and curious Lola.
Ingredients that make a difference:
These are some of the valuable ingredients that go into Our Little Piggy Pet Pig Food…
- All-natural internal parasite control
- Reduces odours, prevents pest breeding in the home and around the home, a natural insecticide
- Strengthens helpful microbial populations and suppresses harmful bacterial growth
- Provides trace elements in a naturally balanced form
- Increases utilization of all ingredients in a complete feed ration, improving overall health and performance
- Contains over 60 minerals and elements, more than 12 vitamins, as well as a full range of amino acids
Swine Mineral Premix:
- Ensures proper levels of vitamins and minerals
- Improves birth weights
- Establishes healthier litters
Natural Trace Mineral Salt:
- Naturally possesses a full array of trace minerals essential for proper growth and development
- Regulates body fluids, aids in milk production and proper digestion
- Provides essential amino-acids in pigs, as these cannot be formed in the body from other compounds
- Provides a good source of linoleic acid, which is essential for an animal’s metabolic processes
- Helps maintain soft, nourished skin
Our Little Piggy Pet Pig Food is available in 10lb bags. Save when you buy in bulk!
Note: If your pet pig is suffering from dry, flaky skin, we suggest using a little drizzle of flax oil each day to alleviate the discomfort associated with dry skin.
|Nutrients||As Fed||Dry Matter|
|DE Swine||3051.561 kcal/kg||3401.082 kcal/kg|
|Chloride||1815.578 ppm||2023.531 ppm|
|Iron||183.410 ppm||204.418 ppm|
|Selenium||0.302 mg/kg||0.336 mg/kg|
|Manganese||47.775 ppm||53.247 ppm|
|Copper||16.084 ppm||17.926 ppm|
|Zinc||92.162 ppm||102.718 ppm|
|Iodine||5.524 ppm||6.156 ppm|
|Cobalt||0.475 ppm||0.530 ppm|
|Vitamin A||7.200 KIU/kg||8.025 KIU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||0.900 KIU/kg||1.003 KIU/kg|
|Vitamin E||37.028 KIU/kg||41.269 IU/kg|
|Vitamin K||1.602 mg/kg||1.786 mg/kg|
|Biotin||0.549 mg/kg||0.612 mg/kg|
|Choline||1140.035 mg/kg||1270.612 mg/kg|
|Folic Acid||1.520 mg/kg||1.694 mg/kg|
|Niacin||28.497 mg/kg||31.761 mg/kg|
|Panto Acid||18.201 mg/kg||20.286 mg/kg|
|Pyridoxine||3.737 mg/kg||4.165 mg/kg|
|Riboflavin||5.863 mg/kg||6.534 mg/kg|
|Thiamin||3.031 mg/kg||3.378 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12||0.177 mg/kg||0.197 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C||10.120 mg/kg||11.279 mg/kg|
|Boron||0.911 mg/kg||1.015 mg/kg|